Please click on the image to enlarge it.
The Royal Victoria Infirmary asked Lisa to create a panel that told the story of how the original infirmary came to be built in 1906. In the 5 glass panels, Lisa shows how shipbuilders, miners, farmers all united in their love of football and together with the people of Tyneside, contributed some of their hard earned money towards the building of the infirmary which was opened in 1906 by King Edward VII.
Prints are available from The House of Ugly Fish. Please contact us for more information.