- We will deal with personal information securely and respectfully. All transactions are processed at the point of sale, or when taking a deposit. No cardholder information is accessible online and we do not store card details digitally or physically after processing your card details.
- We will ensure that none of your personal information can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
- To process an order, we will need your name, billing address, telephone number and email address. We will use this information to process the order and, if any questions should arise, will contact you about your order.
- If we need to contact you, we will contact you via email, or by telephone.
- Any information provided by you will be used for the purposes of processing your orders only. We may provide your details to a third party courier or delivery service in case we cannot deliver your order ourselves.
- Your information will not be shared with individuals or other companies (such as direct mail organisations or other third parties) unless required by law.
- If you have requested to receive our newsletter, this will be delivered to the email address you give us. We send newsletters with information on our products, exhibitions, and sale events. We may also occasionally send specific offers we believe you may be interested in.
- You should help us update and maintain the accuracy of any of our personal information by notifying us of any changes of address, title, telephone number or e-mail address. If you are no longer a customer and you wish to be removed from our database, please contact us via email or phone us.
- If you no longer wish to be on our mailing list then you can unsubscribe very easily using the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our newsletter emails and we will remove you from the list. This will mean that you will lose any benefits of staying on our mailing list.